The Leading Home Staging Company Right Here in Your Hometown!
When you decide to sell your home, you may want to consider having a staging company help you before you do so.
Putting your home up on the MLS and cleaning it up really is just the first step in making it look like an appealing piece of real estate that would evoke emotion from someone. Why is this?
According to the National Association of REALTORS, in a survey given in 2013, they estimated that only 23% of home buyers purchased a home without a visual inspection of the home given first.
Maybe the immediate question a Utah homeowner should ask themselves first is simply this:
“How am I creating a visual environment to not only sell my home, but also sell my home for the value it is truly worth?”
When you hire a professional (we will call ourselves “environmental aesthetics artist’s“) that has helped many homeowners across the Utah valley, paint a picture with our beautiful interior design, this 23% becomes a bigger reality than ever.
Please allow us to unfold how this is possible:
- Speak to your professional consultant by calling us or setting up an appointment.
- Feel free to check out our testimonials and how we can help you today.
- During your consultation, find the right elements and interior design that you feel you and your potential new homeowners could make a buyers decision from looking at the available rooms.
- Let our staging representatives do the rest of the work for you.
- Watch your home sell for what it is actually worth.
Visual buyers account for 77% of the homeowners market here in Utah. That means that you as a homeowner must have the foresight to see possible potential environments that would accommodate your guests into ultimately making a buyers decision.
We appreciate your support and look forward to painting the picture your home buyers need to make such an important decision that will impact their home, families, and future.
-Stage 7 Design